LifeGroup Leader Resource Page
A note from Pastor Lisa:
Following Jesus is easier, more powerful, and a lot more fun when we follow together. I’d love for you to lead a Victory Summer LifeGroup. Summer LifeGroups will be meeting in person*, online, or a hybrid of the two. Your choice!
This has been a challenging 12 months, so let’s stay together and help others move forward with God’s purposes for their lives in this season!
- Details on your group are needed by Sunday, April 11 to www.getvictory.net/groupinfo
- Groups start the week of May 30
I’m here if you have ideas or questions!
P.S. We especially need groups for young adults, young couples, family groups, guys’ activity groups, and couples groups.
*Due to ongoing construction at our Victory Church location, we won’t have space for any in person groups at church this summer.
Ideas For Summer 2021 LifeGroups
- Gather at a local park, in your backyard or garage, and do a Bible study (see my Right Now Media recommendations) https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Content/CustomChannel/114136, book club, or lead an activity group such as hiking, running, basketball, painting…
- Online curriculum or Bible studies (see my recommendations on Right Now Media) or online activity groups such as cooking with kids or grilling with the guys…
- Women’s groups reading Lisa Bevere’s Godmother’s book https://lisabevere.com/godmothers/ , or Havilah Cunnington’s I Do Boundaries https://truthtotable.com/boundaries/