Take a Step
Make a Difference – SERVE
God designed you to serve in an area based on your passions, talents, and gifts. We’d like to help you find that place! When you serve in an area that fits your unique design, it’s fulfilling, satisfying and rewarding – and it’s a blessing to those you serve.
We have many teams working inside Victory to support weekend services, ministries, events and weekly needs. We’d love for you to be a part of the team!
We are saving a seat for you in a (virtual) Victory LifeGroup! Until we can come together again in person, all our Victory LifeGroups are meeting online via Zoom, Skype, conference calls.
Online groups are fun! Once you get used to seeing people in boxes, you'll find the same welcome, community, laughter, and spiritual growth online.
We need each other to get where God wants us to go! Our groups are open to anyone, and we hope you'll become a part of a Victory LifeGroup!
Questions about groups at Victory? [email protected]
- grow in your walk with God
- find your place in God’s family and connect with others at Victory
- learn about the vision and values of Victory Church
- discover your gifts and step into ways you can serve God in significant ways
- Our next session begins on Tuesday, July 7 from 6:45-7:45pm. The group meets for a total of 4 weeks.
- After completing the 4 sessions, you have the option to officially partner with Victory Church through membership.
If you have questions, please contact Kim Clark at [email protected]
Experience God – BAPTISM
Life is not always easy and even after accepting Christ, it is the responsibility of believers to support one another. In today’s world we have potentially more needs than ever. So, at Victory we offer many ways to get that loving support. We offer support and encouragement through Prayer, Victory Healing Center, Pastoral Counseling, and LifeGroups. You are not alone, there are those who share your pain and will walk this road with you.
Victory Healing Center
Get More Info on Other Support Groups