Let Us Pray For You
Prayer changes everything.
We want to pray with you.
At Victory Church, we believe prayer connects us to the heart and purposes of God. We acknowledge and understand its effectiveness. We continue to witness countless changes and powerful miracles within the lives of our church family, local communities, and beyond. Please submit a prayer request using the form below and we have people committed to praying with and for you.Victory Church invites you to receive personal, private and confidential healing prayer ministry online! Our Healing Ministry team members are available via video conferencing technology. Whatever your need…physical healing for yourself or a loved one, dealing with fear or anxiety, or just a need for a word of encouragement…our team members are available by appointment to pray and minister to you. Contact Felicia Walker at [email protected] to schedule a time and learn all you need to know about accessing this ministry online.
- Sunday or Monday worship service connect cards. Submit your prayer need at any service and you'll be prayed for by our Connect Card Team.
- Prayer is offered after both Sunday morning worship services at the front right of the auditorium.
- Victory Healing Center is open every Tuesday night at Victory Church. Receive prayer from a well-trained team of faith-filled people. The Healing Team is also available after both services on the third Sunday of each month. The Healing Center is open to the community. No appointment necessary. Questions: [email protected].
- Wednesday night Worship and Prayer. Every Wednesday night you are welcome to come and join a small group to worship and pray or receive prayer at 7 pm at Victory Church.
- Submit your prayer request now to [email protected] (or use the form below).
- Sunday morning pre-service prayer, 8:30 to 9 am in Room 139.
- Sunday men's prayer, 10:30 to 11:10 in Room 139.
- Wednesday night worship and prayer, 7:00-9:00 pm in Room 136.
- Join the Unite714 prayer movement by downloading their weekly prayer guide by clicking here.