Victory Early Learning Academy exists as an extension of the child’s family in nurturing a relationship to God as well as a bridge to formal schooling.
Victory Early Learning Academy provides high quality affordable care for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years between the hours of 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. Subsidy will be accepted through Child Care Information Services (CCIS) as not to eliminate those who depend on aid for child care services.
- Honor God in all we do.
- Pursue God fervently.
- Affirm that all children are valuable to God and to us.
- Be passionate about connecting families to Jesus.
- Honor the Bible as our guide for what we believe and how we live.
- Include families in caring community.
- Demonstrate integrity, with excellence and commitment, in all we do.
- Recognize that all children have a God-given purpose.
- Embrace servanthood as the path to greatness in God’s sight.
- …that all children thrive when provided with responsive, consistent care both at home and in early care settings.
- …in partnerships with parents to provide a learning environment in which the child is free to explore, practice and make meaningful connections with his/her world.
- …in an early learning program that establishes learning environments in which teachers, parents, and others in the community help children build upon their God-given gifts and talents and interests.
- …that learning should be fun!
- …that children learn through play and should be given many various opportunities to explore the world around them.
- …in attention to the whole child, through nurturing their physical, spiritual, cognitive, character, and socio-emotional development.
Admission to VELA shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or gender.