We'll be there for you.
God never meant for you to do life alone. In this unique time, connection to other believers is as imperative as ever. Our Victory Team wants to see every person in a LifeGroup, because we want every person to thrive spiritually! You’ll grow through the relationships. You’ll grow through the Bible learning. You’ll grow through the service and prayer. You’ll stand stronger in this uncertain time as you draw from the life of God in other believers.
LifeGroup Info At A Glance:
- Groups are open to anyone (Victory attenders or people who have never attended a church).
- Winter Group sign ups open early January.
- Winter Groups start the week of January 31st.
- At this time, we are planning for all Winter LifeGroups to meet online.
- Groups will be smaller, usually a dozen or less.
All our winter groups are meeting online. If you are hesitant about online groups, try one. Once you get used to it, we think you’ll experience the same Spirit as in face-to-face groups.
If you have questions about groups contact our Associate Pastor, Lisa Crenshaw, [email protected], or call the church office at 610-676-0422.
We are truly better together and in this time of global crisis, we will find Victory Together.