A NEW THING
APRIL 23 | 7:30PM
Featured speaker on April 23
You have to break up with the lie that you need to be profound. Just put yourself out there and share your story as an act of obedience to God.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Join us online on April 23 at 7:30PM. Invite a friend; grab your laptop or phone; and get ready for a powerful (and fun!) night of encouragement.
HOST A WATCH PARTY
Isn’t a night-in more fun with friends? We invite you to consider hosting a watch gathering in your home for our upcoming virtual women’s event: A New Thing. We’ve got a few tips to make your gathering extra awesome.
- Invite your friends – Victory friends, work friends, neighbors, whomever you’d like to join you for this event. Think intergenerational! How about your daughters or grandmom?
- Have snacks – you can decide if you’re providing or if it’s a snack potluck! Did someone say cheeseboard?
- Livestream from the largest device you have – we suggest using a tv.
- Post pictures and tag us @victorychurchphl – we love to re-share!
- Register your official watch party and we’ll send you some fun swag to elevate the night!