District Youth Convention
Hi Parents and Students,
We hope you are excited about the District Youth Convention; we definitely are! As you prepare, there are likely some questions concerning this whole thing. Hopefully, this will help get you any needed information.
Purpose: District Youth Convention purpose is four-fold:
1. Get Away – Hit the pause button on everything else. Get away from the noise of so many things.
2. Connect with Each Other – You are going to be able to build some life-long relationships.
3. Connect with God – Wherever you are, this is an opportunity to take a next step toward or with God.
4. Have a Ton of Fun – We’re going to laugh, play, and create memories all along the way.
Departure: Thursday, April 9th
Students will need to be loaded up by 2pm at Victory Church
Return: Saturday, April 11th
We will seek to pull into Victory church at approximately 6:00pm.
Upon return, parents and campers will gather together in the Church Lobby for a 30-minute report and sharing time.
Accommodations: SHERATON HARRISBURG/HERSHEY (HEADQUARTERS) 4650 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111
– (717) 564-5511. We have a great staff of Adult Leaders joining us who will serve as your Room Group Leader.
Packing: Pay special attention to the packing list included with this letter.
Money: The cost is $190 and we recommend $50 for food, and any other spending money you are willing to send
with your student (there are t-shirts, books, and other items for sale during convention)