1001 Sterigere St, Norristown
CHOC (Coordinated homeless outreach center), the only year-round, 24/7, emergency housing service for single adults experiencing homelessness in Montgomery County, receives “home-cooked” lunch meals from Victory volunteers weekly, and a hot breakfast monthly.
You can choose from two options to serve:
- Description: delivering 35 meals from Victory Church to CHOC (coordinated homeless outreach center) in Norristown. Someone comes outside to offload out of your car
- Day and time: Thursdays at 11am
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- Needed: Mask and gloves, own car
Cooking for the monthly breakfasts:
- Description: Ingredients are provided at Victory, and you would prepare the part of the breakfast meal to be dropped off at CHOC on the morning of receiving.
- Day and time: Third Saturday of each month at 9am
- Level of difficulty: Medium (requires cooking and driving)
- Needed: own kitchen with sanitary environment
- Provided: all ingredients needed to cook as well as serving trays