Find Your Group
- Ask questions
- Grow in your faith
- Connect with others
- Get hope as well as practical tools for living
- Take some important next steps in discovering your purpose and encouraging others in a significant way
- A group of 6 to 20 people who meet once a week for the purpose of growing in our faith in Jesus Christ
- Groups last 6 to 12 weeks
- Groups meet in homes, at local coffee shops and in the church building
- Some groups offer childcare
- Groups serve needs in our community once a semester
We Have A Group For You
As pastors, we want you to experience the expansiveness of God’s blessings in and through you.
- Anyone in the church or community can be part of a group
- Groups meet in homes throughout the area and at church
- Childcare is provided for some groups
- Groups last 6 – 12 weeks
- Groups start the week of June 3rd.
What is a LifeGroup?
LifeGroups are groups of 10-20 people who meet weekly for a few months to grow in their faith, try a new activity, have fun, and be in community. With groups for men, women, young adults, and more, there is definitely a group where you belong. Some groups study the Bible, some groups do an activity like biking, some groups read a book together, and all groups encourage you in your day-to-day walk with Christ!
Why sign up for a LifeGroup?
Smaller groups of people coming together around Jesus Christ can be an amazing thing. You can meet new people. You can see things in the Bible you might not find on your own. You will be encouraged. You can see God work through you in the lives of other people! Besides, groups can just be a really fun experience.
Why do I have to register?
Group size is limited to 20 people out of respect for our host homes space and to encourage people to get to know others in a smaller group setting. When a group reaches 20 sign-ups it will be marked full. Warning: some groups will fill up fast!
What happens after I sign up?
You’ll receive an email from your awesome leader with more information on your group.
What about my kids?
Some of our LifeGroups will have room for babysitting on-site. The LifeGroup menu will indicate if childcare is provided.
How long will my group last?
Semesters are usually 12 weeks long. Look for new semesters to begin in September/October (Fall), January/February (Winter), or May/June (Summer). Sign-ups open early in September, January, and May.
Almost anyone can host a group. We try to have groups in convenient locations.
Leaders must be an official member of Victory or willing to become a member. Leaders must work for a semester with an established leader and attend a LifeGroup orientation. They must be daily followers of Jesus Christ, love people, and be committed to carrying out the vision of Victory through the group.
Still have Questions?
PLEASE CONTACT OUR LIFEGROUPS COORDINATOR, PASTOR LISA CRENSHAW.