Our Winter LifeGroups are up and running.
- Summer LifeGroup sign ups open on May 3. Summer groups start the first week of June.
- If you'd like information on Winter groups that are open for you to still join please email Pastor Lisa Crenshaw at [email protected].
More about Victory LifeGroups
Victory Church is here to see you thrive in your spiritual life. We believe that the Bible sets the model for spiritual growth through community. God builds people through their relationships with others.
4 Things to Know about the Victory LifeGroup model:
- Our groups are “free market.”
We want people to gather based on things they enjoy and are important to them. From sports to topics, parenting groups, to in-depth Bible studies, you can choose a group that appeals to you.*
2. We have three LifeGroup semesters every year.
Life flows in seasons. This is why we have new groups that start and stop three times a year.
Start as school starts, in the new year and in the summer. They break at the Christmas holidays, May, and at the end of summer.
3. Everyone can join a group.
Our hope is that every person at Victory can be connected relationally through a LifeGroup. You can search on line for a group by: location, topic, day, and group type. Sign ups are done on line, through the Connect Card at services, or at the LifeGroup Connect in the lobby.
4. At Victory, we have chosen to do life and ministry through groups. This is why you won’t see a lot of ministries on the website. We believe there is more discipleship, life-change, care and leadership development as people connect on a repeated basis rather than one-time special events.
If you are interested in learning more about leading a LifeGroup at Victory please reach out to Pastor Lisa Crenshaw at [email protected]
*About every 3 semesters we vary from the free market system and do an alignment where all our groups will do the same curriculum. This is a fun time of great connection and unity as Victory rallies around the same topic.
Find Your Group
- Young Adults
- Young Adult Women
- Location - Audubon
- Location - Blue Bell
- Location - Collegeville
- Location - Eagleville
- Location - East Norriton
- Location - Oaks
- Location - Phoenixville
- Location - Pottstown
- Location - Royersford
- Location - Plymouth
- Location - Wayne
- Location - Victory Church
- Ask questions
- Grow in your faith
- Connect with others
- Get hope as well as practical tools for living
- Take some important next steps in discovering your purpose and encouraging others in a significant way
- A group of 6 to 20 people who meet once a week for the purpose of growing in our faith in Jesus Christ
- Groups last 6 to 12 weeks
- Groups meet in homes, at local coffee shops and in the church building
- Some groups offer childcare
- Groups serve needs in our community once a semester
We Have A Group For You
We want you to experience the expansiveness of God’s blessings in and through you.
- Anyone in the church or community can be part of a group
- Groups meet in homes throughout the area and at church
- Childcare is provided for some groups
- Groups last 6 – 12 weeks
What is a LifeGroup?
LifeGroups are groups of 10-20 people who meet weekly for a few months to grow in their faith, try a new activity, have fun, and be in community. With groups for men, women, young adults, and more, there is definitely a group where you belong. Some groups study the Bible, some groups do an activity like biking, some groups read a book together, and all groups encourage you in your day-to-day walk with Christ!
Why sign up for a LifeGroup?
Smaller groups of people coming together around Jesus Christ can be an amazing thing. You can meet new people. You can see things in the Bible you might not find on your own. You will be encouraged. You can see God work through you in the lives of other people! Besides, groups can just be a really fun experience.
Why do I have to register?
Group size is limited to 20 people out of respect for our host homes space and to encourage people to get to know others in a smaller group setting. When a group reaches 20 sign-ups it will be marked full. Warning: some groups will fill up fast!
What happens after I sign up?
You’ll receive an email from your awesome leader with more information on your group.
What about my kids?
Some of our LifeGroups will have room for babysitting on-site. The LifeGroup menu will indicate if childcare is provided.
How long will my group last?
Semesters are usually 12 weeks long. Look for new semesters to begin in September/October (Fall), January/February (Winter), or May/June (Summer). Sign-ups open early in September, January, and May.
Almost anyone can host a group. We try to have groups in convenient locations.
Leaders must be an official member of Victory or willing to become a member. Leaders must work for a semester with an established leader and attend a LifeGroup orientation. They must be daily followers of Jesus Christ, love people, and be committed to carrying out the vision of Victory through the group.