Join churches all over the Greater Philadelphia region as we invite our everyday neighbors to serve alongside as we serve our marginalized neighbors.
We’re planning a region-wide season of preparation through a small group curriculum, which will culminate in a one-day, multi-church outreach.
Check out this video that explains how this could work for your church community!
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
How To Participate
Check out our webinar and learn a little bit more about what this day could hold for your church. Request your free, advance copy of the book – Invite Your Neighbor, Change the World.
Commit your church (or a group within your church) to the 6-week small group curriculum/Big Day of Service by August 1. *Deadline extended.
Start curriculum the week of September 12 or September 19.
Participate in Big Day of Service on April 27, 2024.
A Unique Approach
Help train your church to reach their friends, family, classmates, and neighbors.
Jesus said in Matthew 5:16 that we are to let our light shine by doing good deeds, and the result will be that others see and glorify our Father.
So often our churches do good deeds, but the community at large isn’t given the opportunity to see in a way that brings glory to God. We never want to draw attention to ourselves, but we are supposed to draw attention to God through our works of service to help others.
We are going to take the outreach results to a whole new level with this addition: Our church attendees are going to be equipped to invite their unchurched friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to serve alongside them, multiplying our outreach potential.
Our Commitment To You
You don’t have to do this alone! We commit to providing:
- Excellent, succinct training to not only plan how to execute this on a church-wide scale, but we will also provide training to lead small groups and Day of Hope service projects.
- Free, printed curriculum books for every member of your church participating in the small group.
- Accessible video curriculum to pair with the book for easy small group facilitation.
- Spaces of collaboration and community leading up to our Big Day of Service (and hopefully after, too).
- Digital help! Getting your projects on the website and administrative help in organizing sign-ups.
Advantages For Your Church
WE WANT TO HELP GROW YOUR INFLUENCE.
1. People in mission are more committed members of your church family.
2. When your church serves the marginalized, God will bless your church.
3. People who aren’t ready to worship with you will accept your invitation to serve with you.
4. People who serve with you will be one step closer to worshiping with you.