Welcome to VictoryKids
VictoryKids is a fun and safe place for all children from age 6 weeks-5th grade to experience God’s love! Our VictoryKids team creates an environment where kids can:
- experience God’s presence in a life-changing way
- encounter a loving community where adults and peers know them by name
- be equipped to engage their world to tell others about Jesus’s love
- encourage one another in their spiritual growth
We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with kids, so there will be a lot of fun activities, engaging worship, and an exciting lesson in every Sunday experience!
Stay connected to us on social media.
Check out our monthly Family Update for November 2017 here.
Your kids are invited to join us as we invite people to celebrate the Christmas season. Information and sign up here to participate in our Children’s Choir, Children’s Live Nativity, or Christmas Storybook Reading during the Christmas Eve service.
Will it be your first time at VictoryKids?
We’re so excited to meet your family! Be sure to stop at the VictoryKids Welcome Kiosk when you arrive so our greeters can help you sign in.
- We will ask for basic info about each child (birthday, grade, allergies, etc.).
- Your child will receive a numbered label to wear, and we’ll give you a matching label (for use when picking up your child at the end of service).
- Then we’ll guide your kids to their LifeGroups where they’ll experience God’s love with their friends and caring adults!
- Don’t forget to grab a kid-friendly gift in our orange bags on the way out the door, too!!!
Want to skip the line and give you info ahead of time? We’ll make sure to enter your child’s information into our computer check-in system and you can go straight to computer check-in on Sunday morning. Fill out the form here and we’ll make sure we’re ready to check you in on Sunday!