Welcome to VictoryKids
VictoryKids is a fun and safe place for all children from age 0-5th grade to experience God’s love! Our VictoryKids team creates an environment where kids can:
- experience God’s presence in a life-changing way
- encounter a loving community where adults and peers know them by name
- be equipped to engage their world to tell others about Jesus’s love
- encourage one another in their spiritual growth
We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with kids, so there will be a lot of fun activities, engaging worship, and an exciting lesson in every Sunday experience!
Stay connected to us on social media.
Check out our monthly Family Update for April here.
Will it be your first time at VictoryKids?
We’re so excited to meet your family! Be sure to stop at the VictoryKids Welcome Kiosk when you arrive so our greeters can help you sign in.
- We will ask for basic info about each child (birthday, grade, allergies, etc.).
- Your child will receive a numbered label to wear, and we’ll give you a matching label (for use when picking up your child at the end of service).
- Then we’ll guide your kids to their LifeGroups where they’ll experience God’s love with their friends and caring adults!
- Don’t forget to grab a kid-friendly gift in our orange bags on the way out the door, too!!!