What does a LifeGroup leader do?
- A LifeGroup leader takes responsibility to lead a group of 10 to 20 in weekly LifeGroup meetings.
- Leaders make sure their group is fun, healthy, and a great place for people to connect to Jesus, one another and Victory.
- LifeGroup leaders help others step up to lead others through adding new LifeGroups.
Who can be a LifeGroup leader?
Leading a LifeGroup is a very important task.
- Leaders must have committed to the vision, values, and leadership of our church through official membership.
- Leaders must commit to leading their group for an entire semester.
- Leaders must be whole-hearted, daily followers of Jesus Christ who live a biblical lifestyle.
- Leaders must attend our pre-semester leadership deveopment.
Victory LifeGroup leaders aren’t perfect, but they love the Lord and have a vision to use their time to help others know his love and purpose for their lives!
New groups start three times a year; now is the time to get involved!
If you’d like more information on leading a LifeGroup at Victory, please email Pastor Lisa Crenshaw.